Monday, January 5, 2009

Who do you look up to?

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together

Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
1. Einstein
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Tom Cruise
4. Marie Curie
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. George W
9. Donna Randall (yours truly)
10. Barack Obama

I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-) Believe it! PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT

5 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

Donna, I DO NOT like the little twirp, Tom Cruise! Ick! I demand a new test!

P.S. I don't see Dolly Parton's name on the list!

Donna said...

oh nelly!

Gallant Family said...

I got this as an email...too funny...but YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL!!! You just kill me, Donna!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey.....

Gator World!! said...

Oh wow, I came up with you. You are my role model and I don't even know you. Well, i guess we have a lot of catching up to do!