Tuesday, January 20, 2009





So I had a really bad week last week, and so far, this week is a million times better! In a nut shell, last week a very dear friend of ours passed away very inecspectedly. Then, a few hours after we found out about that, I went to the dentist for what I thought was a routine visit and ended up having to have a root cannal...my first ever and I was so not emotional prepared for it! This week however has been so much fun! My sister-in-law and her family came up to Idaho from Vegas to spend a week with us. Her hubbie had to go home yesterday, but we have been having so much fun playing with her boys!

3 comments:

Thomas Fleming said...

Donna, these kids are so adorable (or at least they look so on a screen)! I can see how you'd be having a ball with them! Sure wish Mom and I could be there to share in the fun!

Kristin said...

So sorry about your friend! Was the root canal super painful? That's one of my fears for sure. I hate the dentist. I'm so glad you had fun with family though to get you thru your tough times!!

Derek & Heidi said...

Donna, I am so sorry about your friend. What a week you had! I will send happy thoughts your way! We really miss you guys, feel free to call me anytime! Love ya,
Heidi