Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!




Things that I hope happen in 2009: (in no particular order..Dad!)
1. Hopefully we can get pregnant! Please don't send me any descriptions on how this should happen. Way too many strangers have been offering me insight, 99% of which I really didn't need to know.
2. Jonathan would finish school. I know that wont happen because he has too many credits left, but I have to have some dreams
3. Lady (our basset hound) would learn that drinking so much water/eating so much snow really does make you sick.
4. When I travel (especially by plane) nothing would go wrong. My luggage and myself would make it to my final destination without anything going wrong!
5. Gas prices will remain under $1.75
6. A new car would magically appear in our driveway.
7. I would get to see my family more than once.
8. Roberts (my favorite scrapbooking store) would have a class that I actually want to take that didn't cost $20.
9. Someone would invent a selfcleaning kitchen and provide me with the prototype to "test it out"
10. I would be able to see all my friends and family be happy

4 comments:

Kristin said...

When you find out about the selfcleaning kitchen let me know because I want in on that!!LOL

It's A Wonderful said...

You DO have bad luck with traveling and luggage! Happy New Year, Sweetheart! I love your list...come for a visit and I'll take you to some flamingos!

Gallant Family said...

Ditto to Kristin's comment! Hopefully all of the others happen too.

Thomas Fleming said...

Hey, Donna--how come we're #7, several notches below Lady learning not to drink so much? ;-) Of course, we'd love to see you and Jonathan as often as possible! Love you both,
Dad