Thursday, January 8, 2009

My new toy...


If you know anything about me, its that I truly enjoy the girly colors. Purple, (as seen in my craft room with purple walls, a purple ceiling and purple stripes!)is closely followed by pink. Maybe it was being surrounded by boys growing up, but I LOVE girly colors; and my husband doesn't. Bless is heart...he let me paint the craft room purple! (and he even helped do it!) So, why am I telling you all of this? Well what better way to keep your husband from stealing your new MP3 player? Get a pink one! Plus, I love that color; it doesn't get any better than that! I am still learning how to put movies on it, but I think I have the music part down. So here are a few of my favorites (in no particular order):
1. Jack Johnson (anything)
2. Smokey Joe's Cafe
3. Dave Matthews (everything)
4. The Supremes
5. Richie Vallens (Who wouldn't love a guy who wrote a song called "Oh Donna?")
6. Pretty much everything my dad has ever burned for me
7. Unforgettable
8. Okay, now I am realizing there is WAY too much to list!
Maybe I can figure out how to add movies, and then I will post my favorite movies!
If anyone can help me figure out how to convert and load movies, I make a mean chocolate chip cookie...

2 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

I'd love to see a picture of your craft room. Mine is cotton candy pink. I was going to use black accessories, but never got around to it. Can't help you with the ipod...but I do like the old-timey songs. I'd love your email address, it seems that the address I have does not work. Love You!

Kristin said...

Lovin the pink, Donna! You go girl!