Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Missing in Action

I know I have not posted anything in a LONG time, but I have been really busy! With summer now here, I am starting to panic! This summer is going to be a crazy one for the Randall family. First, I am going to take the young women in my ward camping. While this sounds like a simple task, in true Donna form, I have taken it to the next level and in so doing, have made it much harder than it needs to be! Needless to say, I am totally excited and stressed at the same time! Five days after I return from Girls Camp, I leave for 4 1/2 weeks in NY! Jonathan and I are going to be in the Hill Chomorah Pageant in Palmyra, NY this summer. We have to be there for 3 weeks, so I am going out early to see friends and family. Jonathan will be flying out just a few days before we have to report. We come home at the end of July just in time for my birthday! (I am sure we will be too tired to do anything too crazy to celebrate.) August will consist of camping trips with friends, home projects (it wouldn't be a Randall summer without them!) and working in the garden. (Did I mention I have a garden with 24 tomato plants, among several other things, to tend to??) I am sure I will make a trip to Vegas and then we are off to conclude our crazy summer with a cruise to Mexico! While all of this craziness leads to great scrapbooking and blogging (why else would I do all of this??) I apologize in advance for long bouts of no blog posts!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

goodness gracious girl!! sounds like some busy fun ahead of you. who's taking care of your garden while you're gone? have fun doing all your fun things:)

D and C said...

We better be on your agenda this summer. Make it happen Randalls!!!
WE LOVE YOU and CANNOT wait to see you guys!!!

It's A Wonderful said...

Oh, to be young again! What a fantastic summer...I want to come! To everything but the camping, I'd crimp your style. You'd be telling me to "get over yourself and get moving!"

I love you!

Heather said...

DONNO WE ARE IN PAGEANT TOOOOOOOOO!!!! YAY NOW I MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT TO BE IN IT