Monday, June 22, 2009

Girls Camp 2009

Our camp ground was beautiful!


The girls were SOOO much fun!






and they looked super cute in their matching sweatshirts!


Boys at girls camp? Jump girls!



I LOVED girls camp! If I could go every month, I totally would! The girls were awesome and I had a BLAST! I could spend all day trying to write about camp, but a picture is worth 1000 words. Girls camp is my dream calling and I hope and pray that the girls loved it as much as I did! The theme this year was, "Be Loyal to the Royal in You." While it was fun to have a princess theme, it was more important to help the girls to know how special they are and that they are Royal Daughters of God.















2 comments:

D and C said...

I am so glad you had so much fun. What lucky girls to have such an awesome camp leader. I wanna come!!! LOL!

It's A Wonderful said...

Oh, that looked like fun! Am I too old to attend? I'd love to have you as my camp counselor!