Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rebecca's Garden

Want a little helper build your garden? Little Leo loves to help!

For spring break, Jonathan and I went to Vegas to help his sister build a garden. Of course the little guys wanted to help us.


Boys and re bar. This friendship could last for HOURS!


Little hands in lot's of dirt!



I just can't resist a pouty face!



Here it is! The newest raised bed garden in Vegas! I really hope that it works for her. We planted vegetables and a whole bed for strawberries! With a new sprinkler system and many prayers, the Roger's family should have a great crop of wonderful garden fresh food.


While gardening in Vegas is more of an act of obedience than a money saver, there is so much satisfaction gleaned from gardening! Unfortunately, Idaho hates me and wont let me garden yet, so I will have to go to Vegas to get rid of my bug! I even cheated and already bought some herbs for me herb garden that Mother Nature informed me this morning is going to have to be an indoor garden for a while!

Grandma got the boys some "four wheelers" which kept them occupied for a long time! I just can't wait to be working in my garden! I bet I could talk these guys into coming up here and helping me, even if I have to bribe them with cheese and ketchup!

No comments: