Friday, April 17, 2009

Jonathan's Drag Name


Tonight at dinner, Jonathan thought great dinner conversation might include coming up with our very own drag names. His recipe for these clever titles is as follows: You take the name of your first pet and the name of the street that you grew up on. The results are in and Craig's (our adopted college student for the week) alias as he walks the street as a woman will be "Chucky Barrett". My drag name would be "Fishy Bennington", while Jonathan takes the cake only to be known as "Lady Optimist". I'm sure we scarred those 80 years old and older sitting around us at Perkin's for life. (Don't judge me Dad) So, I have no idea why this Perkins is on fire... but I thought it might get your attention so you would want to read my blog. Did it work? What would your drag name be?

6 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

What fun! Mine would be "Smoky Stony Point." That's not very funny...darn!

Mommy and Daddy are on their way here (I am singing that as I type) and I can't wait to see them! Your mom is going to be so amazed at Jonathan. He's BIG!

OK, what else did you say around those old-timers? Hmmmm? Did they shoot you dirty looks? BEHAVE, children!

I love you...hugs to JR!

mindy said...

"turtle maple." Lol.

kids these days! :)

Kristin said...

HAHAHA!! I love it!! Mine would be Frankie Butterfly!!

D and C said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! just ONE of the MANY reasons I love JO JO!!!!

Gallant Family said...

Yeah, I was wondering about the building being on fire! Mine would be Tobey 200 West. I didn't grow up on a cool street name, but I guess it works. I got a tag last year sometime that did lots of funny names using ideas like that. If you want it, let me know!

Becky said...

That pic really did catch my attention! Ha ha ha Donna you crack me up. Mine's lame. I would be Daisy Kathy...LAME! Maybe I should use another street name that I've lived on. How about Daisy Falcon? Yeah, that's it, I like that one!