Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1st 2009

Jonathan's sister Rebecca and her three boys came to Idaho for what was supposed to be a week.
The boys LOVE Lady!

Awww!
"Cheese"

The boys had tons of fun... although I don't think Leo likes his picture taken...



Then the plan was for me to go down to Vegas for a week. Well, as they always do, plans changed. Last Saturday, Jonathan's grandpa passed away. So that Rebecca could go to the funeral without kids, I decided to come down to Vegas and babysit for her. I was really looking forward to watching the boys and for the most part, it has been fun. Mind you it's only been one day so far, and we have only had one "accident."

I went upstairs to put the baby down, and the boys thought it would be fun to play in the rice cereal they found in the diaper bag!
Well, I will keep you posted with all the fun we are having in Las Vegas!







6 comments:

D and C said...

Seriously, that is so funny. They were very creative, you have to give them that! lol!!! Hope you are having fun!!!!
love you guys!!!

It's A Wonderful said...

First, please give JR my condolences. I'm so sorry...

OK, Donna...who's watching YOU? I would have loved to have a Kissy-Monster in charge of me while my mommy was away. What fun!

Kristin said...

Sooo sorry about Jonathan's g-pa:0( but seriously you are so amazing to watch the kiddos!! They probably LOVE Aunt Donna!!!

Court said...

children can't be left for one second...crazy boys. You are such a great aunt to watch them for Rebecca. Tell Johnathan I'm sorry about his grandpa.
Enjoy the warm weather!

Thomas Fleming said...

Great pictures, Donna--and you are a saint for looking after these little boys! They're much cuter than your old man and his beard!

Gallant Family said...

AHHH! That is classic. It could have been much worse!

I hope things worked out with that song for the funeral and I'm sure Jonathan sounded wonderful.