Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18th






So, I have been thinking for a while that I should put some pictures up of things that I have been making. I love to look at other people's blogs for ideas, so I guess I should give back! =0) Normally, when I make our Christmas cards, I stress over what to do. I end up buying all the stuff to make the cards one way, and then after making about 2 I decide I don't like it and have to go back to the store and buy more stuff to make them another way. This year was different! I decided that I was going to make them all unique just like the people I was sending them to. I bought a pad of coordinating Christmas paper and a pad a solid Christmas colors. I then played for two days! Some I like better than others, but all in all, I think they came out okay! These pictures are just a few of my favorites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have too much time on your hands! :)