Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jonthan's Birthday Party






So, after a few requests, I thought I would post some pictures of the surprise party I threw Jonathan this past summer. The party actually took place in June, so I guess I am a little late getting these pictures out. In order to fully appreciate the party, you have to know that Jonathan, who grew up in Florida, HATES flamingos. Well, I should clarify; not the animal as much as the plastic imitation of the animal that people put in their front yards. Knowing that, I took it upon myself to collect every tacky flamingo thing I could find and throw him a surprise party with that theme! It was great because he didn't even have a clue! The best part, in my opinion, is that I bought a great deal of the stuff when we were home in NY, and he carried it all the way home to Idaho in his carry on suitcase and didn't even know it!

2 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

Flamingos are my life! Very cute party, clever girl! But I've always known that about you!

I didn't know that you had a blog...yayyyyyyy! I shall follow it always.
xxooxoxoxoxoxo

Aunt Patti

mindy said...

That flamingo picture is THE coolest picture I have seen in a long time. I am now officially jealous.