Monday, March 9, 2009

Yikes!

I see that I have not blogged in a while. I guess it is because I don't really have anything to blog about. I have been super busy, but no cool pictures or stories to go along with my craziness! Our church is putting on a musical, so I have been super busy sewing for that. I am by no means a seamstress, but I have to admit that being thrown into the roll has taught me quite a bit! While many of the things I have learned are more like what not to do, learning is a process and I am defiantly learning! Maybe once more of the costumes are done, I will post some pictures. Besides all of that, I have been trying to plan girls camp (slowly but surely) and tending to a sick hubby. (Why is he ALWAYS sick now??) I think one great thing about prenatal vitamins is that they are chalked full of vitamin C, so maybe that's why I am not getting sick... No I am not pregnant, but the doctor said that taking them might help the process... but not if Jonathan keeps getting sick. Maybe I should make him take some prenatal vitamins too... what do you think?

4 comments:

Thomas Fleming said...

Now I'm worried about Jonathan! Has he seen a doctor about this chronic sickness? Don't let ANYTHING keep you from making sure he's well taken care of--naturally, you do everything you can for him, but you guys need to see a doctor every so often, and he needs to make sure he takes care of himself. Now who sounds like a mother hen?!

Gallant Family said...

Yeah, give him the prenatal vits. It won't hurt...just vitamins. It might make his fingernails stronger and hair grow faster though, so if you don't want that, then don't give them to him.
I think your guard costumes are AWESOME. You need to post those for sure.

Anonymous said...

No thanks! I don't want to run the risk of growing breast tissue and increased levels of estrogen! Yikes!

Allen said...

Thannks for posting this