Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I did in Vegas..






No gambling! Instead, I helped my sister-in-law create a sweet playhut for her boys! What was suppost to be a tent, turned into a jungle theme playroom complete with a Swiss famliy Robinson play fort. In true Donna and Rebecca for, we went a little crazy! As you can see by the pictures, we went a bit overboard! We had tons of fun planning it...and some fun making it. I really don't enjoy sanding, but I am a Randall now, so I guess I have to get used to it! I had a blast painted the animals on the wall though. I think my favorite part was watching the boys do laps from the ladder, down the slide and back up the ladder again!

3 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

Hooray! You're back! What an awesome playhouse, fort, whatever! You girls are very creative and resourceful. Love the painted animals...so cute! What lucky children!

Keep blogging, sweetheart! Love you!

Donna said...

I am getting in all the practice I can so that hopefully someday I can do this for our kids!

Thomas Fleming said...

What a cool fort! WIsh I and my siblings (now your aunt and uncles) had had something like that when we were kids! We just had to use our imaginations and do creative things with bedsheets, bunks and chairs. Did your Mom and I deprive you in the Childhood Adventure department? Maybe you're just making up for it with your nieces and nephews! Love you (and Jonathan, of course), Honey!