Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm in Vegas baby!



If you have been trying to get a hold of me...sorry but I'm not home. I'm in Vegas baby! I am not gambling or getting into any trouble so don't worry mom! I actually am here on business. Well cleaning up some little boys business. My sister-in-law has 3 little boys (as seen in previous pictures) and so I try and come down and visit one week a month. Does that sound like I'm in the national guard or something? One week a month and 3 weekends a year... Anyways, I guess I will leave freezing Idaho (it was -20) when we left and come here where it is 50. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't fool me, Donna--I know you've run away from home to become one of those floozy Vegas showgirls! Don't do it , Donna--dingy bars, crap tables, cheap booze and cigarettes get old real fast! ;-)

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there!

Donna said...

Oh Dad..you know me too well... Why do you think I come down here so much without JoJo?