Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yellowstone with Allison

We took Jonathan's niece Allison to Yellowstone a few weeks ago and it was BEAUTIFUL! I know it looks fake, but we really are sitting in front of the falls... and it looks like Allison doesn't want to be anywhere near us.
We saw the coolest rainbow directly over our heads!
Nothing like a little drive through Yellowstone.... and almost getting run over by Bison.

I am trying to find new perspectives to photograph. This picture was taken at the new visitors center at Old Faithful. Its a refection on the window. Someday I will get better at this whole photography thing!
I can't wait to take my parents back to Yellowstone in just a few weeks!

2 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

we almost got run over by bison when we were in yellowstone too! i was terrified because we were in my new (to me) car. karen was thrilled because all she wanted to see on that trip was a buffalo.

Thomas Fleming said...

We finally got our flights booked tonight (with much help from Rob)! Can't wait to get back to Yellowstone; we haven't been to those falls yet. Let's just hope we don't meet up with a grizzly bear like that poor guy yesterday . . .