Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Is In The Air!

Spring is in the air! (At least that is what I am telling myself!) Here is a quick little tour of what I am doing to make my house FEEL more like spring! Since my yard is not big enough for a REAL greenhouse, this will have to do for now! (But I am afraid it is too pretty to put outside!) I just need to find some herbs to plant in here!

We LOVE the feeling of grass, but thanks to Idaho weather, it might be a while before we get to play in it, so I grew some wheat grass for a centerpiece.

I have had TWO people so far ask me why I put an "R" on my front door. I guess they don't know me that well. It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but the R is covered in moss.


Don't judge me, but I am a little obsessed with Modge Podge and sheet music. For my latest trick, I turned sheet music into carrots.
Well there you have it, for a better tour, come over and visit. We would LOVE to see you! If it's warm enough, I may even let you pull some weeds!