Friday, November 21, 2008

1319 Cornerstone Dr



Our first home. What a lot of work! When we lived in an apartment, all we kept thinking about was how much fun it would to have a home! Little did we know what we were getting into! The great thing is that we both really do love doing yard work. Jonathan has a lovely rose garden (sorry no pictures) and I enjoy working on the other flower beds around the yard. We are constantly learning what grows in Idaho..actually more like what doesn't grow here! We have several fruit trees as well as a raspberry patch, strawberry patch and a 200 sq foot garden all along the back fence. The picture is not a current picture because right now...our yard...well is covered in leaves! Here's a shout out to Aunt Pattie...thanks for the suggestion! Extra credit for the idea!

2 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

What a lovely home! I'm so proud of you and Jonathan. I'm very happy to be in touch with you. I miss you, sweetheart!

Aunt Patti

Becky said...

Oh how I miss this house. So many fun memories. I love you guys!